Monday, November 11, 2013

Tickle A Friend

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a good weekend.  Mine went by too fast, but it was really nice.  Such perfect, beautiful fall weather!  Yesterday was my card making day.  I checked out the challenges and found  the Outlawz Friday Alcohol Marker Challenge  had a fun challenge -  to tickle their funny bone.  I love funny cards.  They are my most favorite card to make.  I made this one, and then just got a roll with funny cards, so expect to see several funny cards from me this week!


I used a bra/pantie template that I got from Stamp Owl's blog.  Once I cut it out, I chalked it for color.  I stuck down a little lace, and then printed the template again on to some designer paper, and cut the pantie portion out and then stuck it down.  The sentiment is from Squigglefly and is available HERE.    It comes with this inside sentiment as well!


I will be sending this to the girl who cuts my hair.  She has such a great sense of humor, and I know she will get a kick out of this.

Today is a brand new challenge on the Squigglefly Blog.  I urge you to play along with us!  It's an easy and fun one this week - Use Polka Dots!


7 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Love this Holly! You always come up with the best sentiments!

Linda W. said...

Wow Holly! Laughing my cheeks off here! Totally cute!

Shawna said...

you gave me the best start to my day! Tooooo funny!

Faith A said...

Oh! Holly, you kill me, I love love your sense of humour, this card "cracks" me up LOL.

I have just used one of your one liners in a card order I have just had, sorry but I had to change the last bit, a bit too much I think for the person who was to have it, I would have used it for someone else.

Stef H said...

o geeze! rofl! ur hilarious!

Tammy said...

Love your funny card and truthful sentiment! Great friendship card!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

lol lol this is too cute and funny.