Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Break

Hi everyone!  Last night I stayed up late finishing up the last of my Christmas cards.  I got 16 more cards made, and this morning I got up and got them all in envelopes and in the mail.  Whew!  What a relief to have that done!  I didn't take the time to take a picture of them.

I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.  My wish for you in the coming year is happiness, good health, and lots of love in your lives.  I will be back after the new year to share cards with you again.  Squigglefly will have a new release of images on the 4th, and I'm excited to announce a new artist who will be making her debut at that time!  So, after the holidays are over, I hope you'll return!


5 comments:

Faith A said...

A very Happy Christmas and New Year to you and your family. Holly.

Tammy said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family and as always, all the best!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family too, Holly ! God Bless

Lillian M.

nwilliams6 said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope it is very special! Hugz!

Niki said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your holidays. Cold and snowy here (Colorado). We may have a white Christmas! Thanks for sharing your fun cards.