Wednesday, December 18, 2013

hairy legs

Hi everyone!  I'll bet you're wondering about the title of my post, but I can explain.  It's for a challenge at Delicious Doodles .  The theme is "hairy legs" and you can interpret the challenge however you want.  I figure dogs have hairy legs, so I am using Christmas Beagle by Marla Shega.  The sentiment is from Charlene Mitchell's 
Merry Christmas Set.    I love this set of Christmas greetings!  



I colored the image with Copic markers and added some glitter to the trim and pom pom on the hat.  The striped designer paper is all glittered too, so this is one sparkly card!   With all of the red on this, I could use it for this week's Squigglefly challenge!  This is Squigglefly's last challenge of the year - so go play!

I have most of my cards signed, sealed, and addressed.  I'm going to try to knock out a few more cards though because I am sorely short this year!  I vow to do better next year!

7 comments:

Lenoria said...

Holly, this card is SO adorable! I love the little beagle and all the sparkle.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just adorable. This is one of my favorite (just one of them) Squigglefly images. I love the glitter on the hat.

Shawna said...

Oh yeah ---- I wasn't expecting a cute puppy! Such a wonderful card Holly. Love the added glitter on your perfectly colored pup. This is just one of the best Squigglefly images!!!!

Loster said...

I think this is one of the cutest cards I've seen for the holidays. Your coloring of the puppy is so realistic - I'm very impressed.

Happy Holidays!

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable! The pup looks real!

Marla said...

Adorable Holly!!

nwilliams6 said...

What a great way to interpret Hairy Legs! LOL! Love the sweet image!!!! Fun, fun, fun. Hugz!