Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm A Star

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday to you!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine went by too fast, like they always do.  Today I have a card for the brand new 
Squigglefly challenge which is to use red on your card, and I'm also entering it the
  Twisted Thursday challenge at the Outlawz where the twist is snowflakes.  I think the little snowflake flurries in the corners have that covered!


This cute little snowman swinging on a star is one from Cheryl Grant Alger at Squigglefly called I'm A Little Star.   I thought about that song "Would You Like To Swing On A Star" while I was coloring this, and it occurred to me that swinging on a star would be rather uncomfortable because they are pretty pointy!  I colored the image with Copic markers and added some glitter to the snowman.  The Merry Christmas circle is also from Squigglefly, and is by Jess Holland.

I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

5 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute Holly, I love the image and the snowflakes.

Tammy said...

Super cute! Love the image and great layout and design! Have yourself a wonderful work week!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great card for this week's challenge Holly. Thanks for joining in with the Hobbyists. Cheers, Holley

bumblebee creations said...

How super cute Holly!

nwilliams6 said...

What a fun image! Cheryl's images are the cutest things and your card is wonderful. Love the sparkle! Hugz!