Thursday, December 19, 2013

love birds

Good morning everyone!  Friday is almost here, and my weekend is jam packed with so many things I still need to get done before Christmas!  I still have to buy two gifts, and I haven't done any of my wrapping!  Yikes!  I am feeling the pressure!
However, my cards will be in the mail this weekend so that's something!  I keep thinking about this new image in Squigglefly's store that Dawn Collins has.  It says "Keep Calm, It's Only Christmas" and right now for me that is something I need to remember!   In fact, if I weren't so far behind I'd make a lot of cards with that image and send them out to stressed friends!  LOL!


My card today doesn't have anything to do with Christmas.  This is an anniversary card for a special couple.  The image is one by Judith Hart called Love Birds.  


I colored the image with Copic markers.  For the trees, I just dotted different shades of greens and yellows.  The little heart was colored and then I applied some glitter to it.  The sentiment was computer generated.  The embossing on the blue layer has birds on it, but it's hard to tell because most of it is covered up!

I wish you all a very happy  and stress free day!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute card! Love how you colored the tree leaves!

bumblebee creations said...

awhhh...what a fantastic card Holly!! Hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

nwilliams6 said...

I am trying to catch up today - so sorry I am some late in my visits! Your card is great for an anniversary - love that image - super sweet! Hugz!