Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Meet Stanley

Hi everyone!  Thank you to everyone who asked about my many falls on the ice yesterday.  I did not get hurt in any of my falls since I was anticipating it so I was crouched down low and didn't have far to fall.  Plus, I wasn't in the parking lot, I was in a field so under the ice was lots of leaves and grass.  Every time I fell though, the dogs would run up and around me to make sure I was okay!  I don't know how much help they would have been if I wasn't okay though!

How about a little levity today?  Meet Not So Manly Stanley!  He is one of Squigglefly's newest images and he was drawn by artist Fawn Palmer at the request of one of our customers who wanted an image to go with  this sentiment already in the store.   Stanley comes with his own sentiment though too!  I think Fawn did a fantastic job drawing this, and the customer is pleased as punch at the image too!  



I colored the image with Copic markers and added a little bit of glitter to the fur around his neck.  I used the sentiment that comes with the image.  I am sure that everyone has a friend or two who would love the humor in this image!  I know I have one particular person in mind for this card - she will get a big kick out of it!




6 comments:

Stef H said...

this is hilarious!!!! the card.

glad you weren't hurt. I had a leg cramp the other night and was sitting on the side of the bed. Neenah was right next to me watching carefully until I was able to get back under the covers. gotta love the puppies!!!

hugs :)

Tammy said...

Absolutely hysterically funny! Great card Holly!

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, just love it. The perfect Christmas card for a guy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Steph said...

Holly I love the image to go with the saying I saw! I have already made a card and will be getting it ready to go in the mail today! LOVE it!

Shawna said...

So glad you weren't hurt!! Aren't dogs the sweetest? They are always concerned even if they aren't much help. I know my two don't have the Lassie gene, but they get the gold medal for worry!
Funny card; I know someone who would be the perfect recipient...... they would get the biggest laugh!

Faith A said...

Another of your great humerous cards, love it, glad you are OK after your falls :)