Thursday, December 12, 2013

Nice n' Easy

Hi all!  I hope you are having a great week!  With only a couple of weeks left until Christmas you are probably sending out your Christmas cards and finding that you need a few more.  Well this new digital image from Judith Hart called Joy To The World is here to help simplify your card making.  



This card is just the image with very little red coloring added to the word and some yellow stickles added to the star.  Very simple, but I love it.  I just added some holiday paper and a couple of ribbon borders to finish it off!

I am planning on mailing all of Christmas cards out this weekend.  I didn't make as many this year as I usually do, but with simple cards like this I have time to make and send more and won't end up sending store bought cards!

9 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A pretty card. I like this image, too. It is so perfect for those last minute cards.

Pammie said...

Great card, I love simple cards.

Steph said...

I love the glittery stars! I wish I had a few more cards made this year. Maybe I will try to throw together a couple of simple ones!

Steph said...

I love the glittery stars. I wish I had made a few more cards this year. Perhaps I will do a few simple ones and see if I can get them out!

Tammy said...

Very pretty and elegant!

Shirley said...

I loved this card.

Faith A said...

I agree about the simplicity, but you have made it beautiful

bumblebee creations said...

ohhh....love this one too!!

nwilliams6 said...

This is one of my favorite Christmas images - it can be changed up so easily to look different. You did a fabulous job on it! Hugz!