Friday, December 13, 2013

With Holly

Happy Friday!  Here's another card that's quick to put together for a last minute card, but you can dress it up as much as you want with different papers and elements.  I kept mine simple and only added a little snowflake charm and some ribbon.  



The image is new in Squigglefly's store this month and is called We Wish You With Holly.  It's by Fawn Palmer.   I added a little crystal lacquer on the holly berries for some extra dimension.  Have a great weekend, and I'll be back on Monday!

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a pretty and festive Christmas creation.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Niki said...

These easy cards are great for inspiration. I'm definitely behind this year, wonderful to see possibilities that are quick and easy.

Lenoria said...

I love this card!

Shawna said...

Love it! Quick and easy is the way to go especially for mass production. Enjoy your weekend Holly!

Tammy said...

Lovely CAS card Holly!

Stef H said...

you know me and simiple! I LOVE this!

we're getting more snow (as I type). they say 2-3 inches but right now it looks like we've hit 3" and it's still coming down! can I send it to you? LOL.

hugs :)

bumblebee creations said...

How did I miss that one? I love the simple yet fabulous look of it!!

nwilliams6 said...

Great papers and colors and details on this fun card Holly! Hugz!