Friday, January 17, 2014

Another Birthday Card

Hi everyone!  Can I hear an AMEN for Friday?!  Only a half day of work for me and then we're off to the woods for some fresh air and puppy play.  

I've got another birthday card to share today, and again this one has already been mailed.  This one uses All About Dad from Squigglefly by Cheryl Grant Alger.  



Not a lot to say about this one.  I colored it with Copic markers.  The sentiment is computer generated.  I clipped the corners to add a little interest.

Have a great weekend, and I'll see you back here on Monday!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Such a fun birthday card, love the image!

Elaine M said...

You amaze me with your computer generated sentiments - wish I could figure out how to do this.
Your card is so fun - know the receiver will get a kick out of it.

Stef H said...

fun and fabulous! we got (or are supposed to get) snow. i'm sick of snow. hell, i'm sick of winter. good thing i took my house off the market until spring. i'd hate to moving in this crap!

have a great weekend.

hugs :)

Faith A said...

What a sunshiny card, love the bright colours and the image is such fun, love it ALL.

bumblebee creations said...

Lo e your sentiment font, and what a fun image!!!