Thursday, January 16, 2014

Cheer Up Buttercup!

Hello everyone!  Well, we're one day closer to Friday!  Tomorrow is supposed to be rather cool so I am planning on taking half a day off and we are going to get the dogs a good work out in the woods.  We don't have many cold days left, so we need to take advantage of it while we can!

I wish I could say that today's card was another birthday card to add to my stash, but this baby is in the mail already!  I need to make birthday cards like crazy and get a pile of them so I'm not rushing!



The darling girl is Buttercup Suzie and she is drawn by Cheryl Grant Alger.  I love those bony knees!  The sentiment is one I made on the computer.   I colored this with Copic markers and I added little white dots to the dress top and bow with some white gesso.

Have a happy day!  See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Faith A said...

I love Cheryl's images and love what you have done with her, a lovely cheery card.

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so cute. That is a cute image with the knobby knees. Great coloring.

Becky said...

Happy New Year :)

This image is just adorable.

bumblebee creations said...

so cute!! love your colors, Holly and the border punch you used is awesome!!

Tammy said...

Terrific card and I love the colors! Enjoy your time off!

Cheryl First said...

What a cutie-patootie! I hope you enjoy your walk in the woods - it's a great time of year for that!