Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Get Well Balloons

Hi everyone!  Remember I told you I had been working on some get well cards over the weekend?  Well, here they are


All of them use an image and a sentiment by Lynne Stansbery called
Shy Bear Balloon Bear.   The image comes with the sentiment even though it doesn't show the sentiment in the preview.  They are all the same except for a few different embellishments and/or paper placement.  All of them are colored with Copic markers and the background is chalked.

Here is a close up of a couple of them



7 comments:

Faith A said...

Oh! these are brilliant, love the sentiment, definitely healing words and card. :)

Linda W. said...

These are just the best Holly! I need to get back to using more of the Shy Bears in my creations!

Loster said...

Isn't it fun to take one digi and make several variations with it? I love what you've done with them. So cute!

Niki said...

You did a great job with the transparency of the balloons, showing one color through the other. that's not easy to do. Wonderful cards and sentiments.

Tammy said...

Terrific cards, love the play on words sentiment!

Steph said...

I love the sentiment on these cards. I wish I could color like you do. It would make using digi images that much better lol!

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - what a fun sentiment! Ha ha ha! Cute image and that sentiment is perfect! Love these too Holly! Hugz!