Friday, January 31, 2014

New image sneak peek!

Hi everyone!  Weekends are always great, but there's extra reason to be excited about this weekend - there's a new release at Squigglefly tomorrow!  You are in for a treat too because there are some great new images!  I'm using one of them on my card here


The cute little owl image is from Fawn Palmer and is called Framed Owl.  It comes with several sentiments, but the sentiment I used is from another one of her new images called Hooo Loves Ya.  I framed it in the same heart that is on the belly of the owl only I enlarged it so the sentiment would fit.

The image was colored with Copic markers and I filled the heart in with pink glitter.  I am entering this into Squigglefly's blog challenge which has the theme Have A Heart.  There's still time for you to play too, but you only have until Sunday!

5 comments:

Steph said...

That's very cute Holly. I love the sparkle!

Fawn Palmer said...

Holly! Adorable! I love all the colors! As always your coloring is incredible!

bumblebee creations said...

such a cute card!! Can't wait for the new release!

Tammy said...

Super cute and I love his heart! Great card and image to wish someone a happy birthday!

nwilliams6 said...

Adorable new image! Love the contrasting colors you used on the card and it is a really fun birthday design. Hugz!