Thursday, January 30, 2014

Oh, Snap!

Hello all!  You know I've been lamenting about being behind on birthday cards in my stash, and earlier this month I did miss two birthdays.  So, I made two belated birthday cards using Oh, Snap! by







The snapping hand image does come with the fun sentiment.  Lynne has several hands in
  Squigglefly's store, and all of them are so easy to color because of the built in shading she's added.  

So, with these two cards I'm caught up on January birthdays.  Now I just need to work on getting ahead in February!

7 comments:

Shawna said...

LOVE Lynne's images and this one is especially cute with that sentiment! Really love the background paper on your second card, too. With these two great cards your recipients won't mind that they are late!!!!

Steph said...

My birthday is not until August so you have time! :)

Loster said...

I love a quick and simple card - these are great. I also like the new look of your blog (I'm not sure when you changed it - that shows you how with it I've been, but it looks great!)

bumblebee creations said...

as always, these are perfectly colored up Holly!! Love your little get well cards too....too cute!

Tammy said...

Terrific cards! Love the pretty papers you used on both!

nwilliams6 said...

Holly, these are perfect for late birthday cards! They are funny and cute - I would forgive you in a heartbeat if you sent me one. Love them. Hugz!

Faith A said...

So clever, love them both