Thursday, January 23, 2014

Quick and Easy Birthdays


Hi everyone!  I know most of the time I talk about how fast time flies, but for some reason January is passing by really slow, especially this week!  Maybe I got spoiled on so many four days weeks recently.  Oh well, Friday is almost here!

Another birthday card today, and this one is being set aside for a February birthday!  I'm finally a little bit ahead of the game!  



The image I used is one drawn by Pamela Lehto for Squigglefly called
Rose Ribbon Bow Frame.    I added my own computer generated sentiment before printing.  I think it makes such a pretty, feminine looking birthday card!  It's a quick card to make as I kept it very simple, and that is good if you are behind on making birthday cards like I am!  I added a little bit of glitter to the dots around the frame, but it is hard to see in the photo.  I think I will do several more of these in other colors and get my February birthday cards knocked out in no time!


5 comments:

NanceRN said...

very pretty.... cheerful!!

Janet said...

I always admire your cards and am beginning to use digital stamps.

Question -- which font did you use to computer-generate this greeting? It's lovely.

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Holly! Love the paper you used with it!

bumblebee creations said...

So pretty, Holly! Love all the glitter!

nwilliams6 said...

Very pretty Holly - good way to knock out a quick and pretty birthday card with wonderful colors! I was just saying to myself this morning that I need to get a bunch of birthday and get well cards this weekend - so that is my goal! Thanks for inspiring me even more. Hugz!