Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sister Birthday


Hi all!  I've got a fun card to show you today.  This is a birthday card for one of my sisters.  Her birthday was actually on Sunday, but I didn't have a card for her yet.  I did call her on her birthday though, and I told her that her card was coming.  

When I was doing my grocery shopping, I saw a card that had one of the Simpsons on it - I think it may have been Lisa, but I don't watch the Simpsons so I don't know for sure - anyway I totally stole the sentiment from that card.



The image I used is one by Fawn Palmer called And Then I Said.  I colored it with Copic markers and chalked the background.  I printed the sentiment out directly on to the paper - it's actually the back side of the paper on the front of the card.  I added a little bit of ruby embossing powder inside the decorative part of the sentiment.  Here's the inside of the card


I cut a little flower from the front designer paper and glued it in the corner.  I think this is a card she will find funny.

I want to remind you about Squigglefly's challenge!    You have until Sunday to get one made!  Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

Faith A said...

LOL, wonderful card.

bumblebee creations said...

Heehehhee, I love this Holly!! What an awesome sentiment, and love the bunny slippers!

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, Holly, I love the sentiment.

Stef H said...

ur too funny! this is fabulous.
your GOGGLE doesn't have a link to your blog. good thing I do LOL

hugs :)

nwilliams6 said...

Holly, this is fun! Super sentiment and inside and it goes well with that fun image. Love her bunny slippers. Fun card. Hugz!

Tammy said...

Ha-ha! Great birthday card, your sister is going to be thrilled! Love the image!