Friday, January 24, 2014

Sugary Valentine Hearts

Hi everyone!  Hooray for the weekend being upon us!  Before I get to my card today, I want to answer a question that Janet asked yesterday in the comments.  She wanted to know what font I used on the sentiment.  I don't know what font the regular type is, but the word Birthday is a font called Simply Glamorous.  

Today I've got a Valentine to share!  This uses a new image from Pamela Lehto called Cup With Hearts.  I colored the image with Copic markers and added glitter and some white gesso dots.  I dressed it up with some lacy ribbon and added a computer generated sentiment.  The font on this sentiment is Scriptina.   




Enjoy your weekend, and I'll see you back here on Monday!

3 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so sweet. The candies look real with the sparkles on them.

bumblebee creations said...

what a pretty Valentines Day Card, Holly... Love the lace border!!

Tammy said...

Terrific card and yummy looking candy hearts! Have a good weekend!