Tuesday, January 28, 2014

when all else fails...


Hey everyone.  Today's card is one I started for a challenge last week to use teddy bears, but I never got the card finished.  The image I chose is one by Cheryl Grant Alger at Squigglefly called
  Share The Love.   The sentiment, which is just perfect for this image is one from
  Charlene Mitchell called Hug Your Teddy Bear.  I love how it looks like those plastic labels you can make.  It's very realistic looking!  


I colored the image with Copic markers and chalked the background.

Thank you for the kind notes many of you sent me yesterday on the loss of my friend.  It's been a very hard weekend and yesterday was a very emotional day for me.  I spent most of the day with a lump in my throat.  I did get to see some old faces from work, which was nice.   Please do keep her family in your prayers because they are going to need them.


5 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

So adorable, Holly.

bumblebee creations said...

I would have swore you did use on of those tape labels!! Awesome card Holly!

Faith A said...

Love the image and the sentiment is very realistic. Love the card.

Hope you are feeling a little better today.

Tammy said...

Adorable card! I love the yellow with the pink and the sentiment really does look like a label!

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - does it get any sweeter than this? I have had a few days where I could use a teddy bear lately and I know you have too. Many hugz Holly - thinking of you!