Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Birthday In The Round

Hello everyone!  Today I've got another birthday card to share.  I really like how this turned out.



The image is from Squigglefly and is Bouquet Kitten  by Diane Carubia.   I printed it on to kraft card stock and colored it with colored pencils.  The sentiment is also from Squigglefly and is by Jess Holland.    I dressed the card up with some pearls and some pretty pink ribbon, and of course the embossing is always fun to add.

I am entering this into Thursday Twist challenge at the Outlawz which is to use three of something on your card, and I have the three little pearls.   See ya'll tomorrow!

6 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute. The colored pencils worked well on the kraft. I never thought of doing that.

Tammy said...

Love the craft paper on your adorable card! Sweet image!

Stef H said...

birthday-in-the-round! absolutely fabulous! is it cold by you? we're back to the deep freeze with 6 more inches of snow expected over the weekend. you sure you don't wanna come here?

hugs :)

bumblebee creations said...

awwhhhh...so adorable! Love that image!!!

nwilliams6 said...

So soft and sweet! Love that image! Hugz!

Di said...

This is just gorgeous , how clever!!
hugs Di x