Wednesday, February 19, 2014

By special request



Hi all!  Tomorrow is my boss's youngest daughter's birthday.  She will be 8 years old!  You know that she comes over to my office regularly, and she likes to color Squigglefly images too!  Well, a few weeks ago she saw this Daffodil Bunny image by Diane Carubia and she said "you use this image to make my birthday card!"  She has not failed to remind me that her birthday is February 20th!  LOL!

Anyway, I did her bidding and used the Daffodil Bunny for Tara's birthday card.  




It's colored with Copic markers and chalk.  The butterfly is glittered because - well she's a girl and she's 8!


9 comments:

Stef H said...

awwwwwwwww. you are so good to your boss and his kids! but then, that's YOU. this is adorable. yeah, jade is 8 and her mom talked to her about "the period". she said she wants NO PART OF IT and that it sounds GROSS AND DISGUSTING. she had me LMAO. gotta love 8 yr olds.

got some snow i can send you!

hugs :)

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is fabulous and colored perfectly. She will love it.

Lenoria said...

Holly, I don't blame her for wanting this image, the bunny is adorable. You did an excellent job with it and the glitter on the butterfly is perfect - I'm a lot older than 8 and I still love the sparkle!!

Charlene Mitchell said...

And she has fabulous taste in images! What an adorable card Holly and coloured beautifully. It is perfectly girly! Fantastic job on the background!

Tammy said...

Adorable card and terrific image, she definitely knows her stuff!

bumblebee creations said...

awwhhh...she is gonna love it Holly!! So cute, and love the butterfly!

Faith A said...

It's a great card she will be thrilled.

I remember when I was at that age reminding my brothers and anyone I met, that my birthday was coming up LOL.

nwilliams6 said...

This is so cute! How fun she picked out the image for her card - that makes it even more fun to make the card because you know she is going to love it. Great colors and EVERY girl needs a glittery butterfly - LOL! Hugz!

Di said...

gorgeous !!hugs Di x