Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello everyone, and happy Friday and Happy Valentine's Day to you too!  Today I am sharing the valentines I made for my boss's three kids


The image is called Will You Bee Mine and is by Pamela Lehto.   I colored them with Copic markers and added a little big of glitter and fun heart die cut border.  Here's a close up of one


They are each getting a small box of candy too.  Can you tell I love spoiling them?

I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day, and that you are able to spend it with your sweetheart.  I'll be back on Monday.  If you have time over the weekend - why not play in Squigglefly's challenge?  I don't think there's a winner yet!

10 comments:

Stef H said...

and to think i was worried about you with an ice storm!!! 60 & 70 degrees! bet you're hating it huh? LOL

i'll bee yours anytime! super, super cute!

happy valentines day!

hugs :)

wannabcre8tive said...

What cute Valentine's. Those kids are going to love them.

What 60 - 70 degrees there? I was through there a couple of weeks ago on a quick trip to TX. I want to come back now. :) We are suppose to get more snow tonight. UGH!

*Vicki* said...

Hi Holly!! These are all adorable Valentine cards!! Love the added sparkle! :) Hope you are doing well! HUGS

Tammy said...

Love your valentine's and I'm sure the kids will too! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your hubby!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really cute and fun Valentine's cards.
Caroline xxx

Pammie said...

What A Darling Graphic, Wink Wink and I Love that heart boarder you used on the cards.

Hugs, Pammie

Becky said...

Holly, These are adorable. I am loving you heart die too :)

bumblebee creations said...

Awhhhh... how did I miss that adorable image in the store??? Love the cute little bumblebee!!

Charlene Mitchell said...

These are fabulous Holly! Love the slight differences to make them unique. Your bosses kids will love them!

Robin said...

Really great cards, and I'm sure the kids loved the Valentines. Dying to know who makes that border die cut. That is so cute!