Monday, February 17, 2014

Hello, hi, hey...


Hello everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was just a normal, run of the mill weekend.  I got a few chores done, and I got my weekly cooking done, but there wasn't a lot of crafting going on.  I am playing along in Squigglefy's challenge because Kathy Bradley is still recovering from surgery.

The challenge this week is a really easy one if you are a fan of digital image - just use a digital image and sentiment!  I went with this new image from Fawn Palmer called Really.    She comes with three other sentiments, but I went with this universal "Hi".  


She's is colored with Copic markers.  I embossed the card base and inked it to bring the embossing out.  The sentiment was die cut and then I punched a hole and tied it on with some embroidery floss.

I hope you will play along in Squigglefly's challenge this week too!


6 comments:

Faith A said...

Love the image and a great card to show her off.

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful background! The image is fantastic!

bumblebee creations said...

Love your card, Holly....what a cute image!! And, I love the papers!!

nwilliams6 said...

This is soooo fun! I love the stance and look she has on her face and it works so well with this sentiment. I am going to have to get this set! Super coloring Holly. Well done - love it! Hugz!

wannabcre8tive said...

How cute. I love the image and the papers you used to showcase her.

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love the colors on this fun card and how you attached the "hi"!