Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Make A Wish Fish

Hi everyone!  I got an unexpected day off of work yesterday due to an ice storm that moved through our state.  The trees are so pretty, and it was a great day for me to catch up on some things.  I got a lot of birthday cards addressed and ready to mail for the month, and I also mailed out a few valentines.  I haven't made many valentines so far this month, but at least I got a few out!

The card I'm sharing with you today is one I made for the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  You can see the card I chose from the gallery HERE.  For my card, I chose to use the fish from the Make A Wish Fish  set by Diana Garrison.




I followed the same sketch as the card I CASED and computer generated the sentiment.  I colored everything with Copic markers and added a bit of yellow stickles to the fish.  I also added crystal lacquer to the two little fish bubbles and then glued on some bubbles.  This is a pretty quick card to make, and I think it turned out really cute!

See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Lenoria said...

Holly, this card is so cute and I love the sparkles and the bubbles!

Judith Hart said...

Love this design Holly! X

Faith A said...

A brill case, love your bubbles :)

nwilliams6 said...

The bubbles on this are perfect!!! What great colors and that sketch is just right for this image and sentiment. Fab card my friend! Hugz!

nwilliams6 said...

The bubbles on this are perfect!!! What great colors and that sketch is just right for this image and sentiment. Fab card my friend! Hugz!