Friday, February 21, 2014

Simple mistake!

Hi everyone and happy, happy Friday!  I am happy to report that Tara loved her birthday card and the doll.  She immediately remembered asking me to make her birthday card with that image too.

Today I have another birthday card to share with you.  This one uses a Squigglefly image drawn by Cheryl Grant Alger called Simple Adorable Flower Girl.  Look at the card closely.



Do you see it?  I had my image all colored and matted and was just cutting the paper to use on the card, when suddenly I realized the image was stuck to the paper I was cutting and I cut right through it!  I just stuck them back together and will send it to another crafting friend who can probably relate to my accident!  I hate when stuff like that happens!

I used my usual coloring method - Copic markers and chalk on the sky.  The sentiment is computer generated.  I hope you have a great weekend!  I'll be back on Monday!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute card and something we've all done, no matter, wouldn't know if you didn't point it out!

bumblebee creations said...

ohhhh...I hate when things like that happen!! Mine is usually I get a big ole' smudge from some ink on my finger on the image, right in a spot it can't be covered up!! Gorgeous card Holly! I knew your little gal would love her card!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so fun and the bow is a nice touch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Faith A said...

Fab card, yes your crafter friend will understand.

love to see someone as experienced as you has accidents too ROFL.

nwilliams6 said...

She is adorable and I love your papers! It is always so interesting to me to see what images you use (since you have so many) - she is a cutie! Hugz!