Friday, February 7, 2014

Snow Covered Tree

The Alcohol Marker challenge at the Outlawz last Friday was Anything Goes with an optional twist on a Christmas theme.  Since I'm trying to make Christmas cards throughout the year this year I chose to throw in the twist!  I combined two images by Pamela Lehto to create a little Charlie Brown tree.  The little Bare Tree looks so cute with the tiny Clear Ornament  dangling from the tip, doesn't it?  



The image is colored with Copic markers and I chalked the sky.  I added a little bit of faux flower soft to the ground and the branches.  The sentiment is computer generated.  We actually had a little bit of snow yesterday that stuck to the trees which were already covered in ice, so this tree is pretty similar to what I see here in my own yard - minus the ornament of course!

Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Lenoria said...

Holly, this is so cute and makes me remember that I need to start on Christmas cards for this year!

Pammie said...

Just adorable. It amazes me how the images are used. So much talent out there.

Hugs Pammie

Linda W. said...

Really a cute card Holly - great Christmas card idea!

Pat said...

Love your take on a Charlie Brown Christmas card!

nwilliams6 said...

I love this image and you totally did a wonderful job on this - looks realistic and so precious! Wow! Hugz!