Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Special Delivery

Hi everyone.  Well the snow they were calling for yesterday didn't come. At the time of my writing this they are still calling for snow to come later tonight, but I  am not holding my breath!  If it comes then I will be one happy camper out playing my dogs, building a snowman, and making snow angels.  If it doesn't come, I will be at work just as happy - well okay maybe not quite as happy but happy all the same!

Today's card is one I made for the CAS challenge at the Outlawz and the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  The card I CASED is seen here.  Here is my card


The theme at the Outlawz was "Love is in the air", where you were supposed to make something up in the air.  I thought Fawn Palmer's Special Delivery set was perfect for this because the baby is hanging from a tree top in the air, and what do you love more than a little baby?

I colored the image with Copic markers, and the sentiment was colored with chalks while it was still in the die.  I embossed the clouds after I cut them out with some cloud dies.  Then I added some sparkle with glitter and a Quickie Glue pen.

I don't know anyone having a baby soon, but I figure with the color purple, I'm good to go no matter the gender of the baby!

Have a great day!


5 comments:

Faith A said...

Perfect take on the theme, love that little baby and the clouds are definitely up in the air LOL.

Tammy said...

Adorable card and precious image, love the color combo too! You should come visit, we're expecting a foot!

Stef H said...

this is aaaaaaaaaaa dorable!

yep. you are Ms. Winter for sure. here they're saying you'll be getting ICE. now i'm worried! be careful and keep me posted.

hugs :)

bumblebee creations said...

love it!!

nwilliams6 said...

Darling card Holly! I love the image and those very cool cloud dies. Fun! Hugz!