Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stacked Cups

Hi everyone!  Well, we are one day closer to Friday!  I've got a fun card to share with you today. 



This fun image comes to Squiggley by way of Carmen Gamble.  It's called Stacked Cups.  I colored it with Copic markers and I computer generated the sentiment.  I did crop two of the cups from the image to combine with the sentiment just to add a little more interest.  I added some glitter to the steam coming out of the top cup.  This was a fun image to color - it just begs you to go wild with all kinds of color!
See you all tomorrow!

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

That is a fun image Holly and you colored it up wonderfully! I would love to have some coffee cups like these. Cute! Hugz!

Faith A said...

LURVE these cups and your card, the sentiment is perfect.

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love the bright colours you chose for these cups Holly! And your sentiment is perfect!

Carmen said...

I really love the way you colored the cups and that beautiful background paper fits so well with it too. It's such a cute card!!