Thursday, February 6, 2014

Terrier-ific Birthday


Hi everyone!  The Twisted Thursday challenge at the Outlawz last week was Anything Goes!   I chose to use this very dear to me image of Enid Barnes's called 


As most of you know, I'm partial to this breed because I have one.  I colored this to match Riley's coloring.  The sentiment is computer generated and I added a cute little doggie paw print.  This is another quick card to make!  Have you seen all of the dogs that Enid Barnes has drawn for Squigglefly?  Your favorite breed may be among them!

Have a great day!




10 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Great card.

wannabcre8tive said...

I am loving this image and how cool that you colored it to look just like Riley. A very cute card, Holly.

Steph said...

I love the stamp Holly. I need practice coloring before I try any like that lol! Very nice!

Shawna said...

Well, you KNOW I love it!!! I bought this image last week, but haven't had a chance to make a card. It's wireunderful image!

Faith A said...

WOW this looks like a photo, love your colouring, great card.

Tammy said...

Amazing likeness to Riley! If I were you, I'd have to send this card to myself! Great card!

bumblebee creations said...

oh is this ever the cutest card Holly!!

Linda W. said...

Just too cute for "barks"! Great coloring dear!

nwilliams6 said...

So you are totally carrying through on your resolution to post more! I love everything you have posted lately - all wonderfully done. This card is no exception - the coloring on this is amazing! Love this card - just so precious! Hugz!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Fantastic colouring Holly! You rock with the realistic effect! What a special image for sure!