Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Who Is Having A Birthday?

Hello everyone!  Today's card is a birthday card I made with Fawn Palmer's 
Hooo Love's Ya image.   Owls are so popular now, and I think these little guys with the hearts on their tummies are so cute.  Plus, the image comes with lots of fun sentiments so you can make cards for different occasions.  



I colored the image with Copic markers and sponged around the sentiments.  I added a little bit of ribbon and some green dots.  Easy peasy, and another birthday card done!  I have finally started adding to my stash of cards, so maybe March won't be such a crunch for me!

We had spring like temperatures yesterday.  I think it got about 70 degrees.  I have to admit, it was nice for a change, but I am not ready for hot summer temps!  I hope you are all having a great day!  See you tomorrow!


4 comments:

Faith A said...

WONDERFUL card, love it all.

Spring temperatures of 70 degrees, oh! I wish! We have 9C here at the moment and it's considered mild LOL.

bumblebee creations said...

70??? Wow! Love your owl card Holly, so cute, and love the sentiments that come with it!!

Becky said...

Oh this is so adorable Holly. Such cute sentiments too

Charlene Mitchell said...

This is so sweet! I got the Framed owl image but might just have to get this one too :-) Love how you have made the sentiments so dominant and overall a super sweet card!