Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wooly Heart

Hi everyone!  The snow they were calling for didn't come and so I was back at work.  I think that was probably our last chance for snow this winter, so I'm sorry it didn't pan out.  Oh well - maybe next year!

Monday's Greeting Card challenge at  the Outlawz is to make a valentine, and I played along with this cute little Sheep Heart from Squigglefly.  Carmen Gamble is the artist behind the image, and I just love the way she's tied the little heart up with string.   The sentiment is from a set called Sheepish Sentiments.  The set has five different cute sayings all having to do with sheep.  



I colored the image with Copic markers, except for the sky which was chalked.  I also stamped some grass sprigs over the grass.  The heart border at the bottom punched out some cute little hearts that I attached on either side of the sentiment.

See ya'll tomorrow!

10 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute. I love the string around the heart.

Faith A said...

Smashing card, love it all and the heart border too

Faith A said...

Smashing card, love it all and the heart border too

bumblebee creations said...

Sorry you didn't get you snow Holly!
you can come visit and see all our snow! love your cute card!!

Janet G. said...

Your card is so cute,and I love the sentiment.
Sorry you didn't get any more snow, and if you like, I'll send you all of ours!! LOL
I enjoy seeing all your posts and admire the cards you show us.

Tammy said...

Love the image and the polkadotted background is tops!

nwilliams6 said...

So fun! Love the pun and image combination. Great Valentines card. Happy Valentines Day Holly! Hugz!

Carmen said...

Aww, the card is just adorable Holly! The sentiment is a perfect fit as well!

Robin said...

Really darling! Love the heart.

Robin said...

Love the card!