Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Lady's Gotta Do What A Lady's Gotta Do

Hi everyone!  I'm back with another Granny Gertie card!  Seriously, I love this new character of
Fawn Palmer's at Squigglefly!  This one is called Granny Gertie Lifts Weights.  She comes with three different sentiments.


It's colored with Copic markers.  I added a fun border and a little flower.  The dots in the designer paper remind me of the dots the bingo blotters make, so that's one reason I picked it.  Also, since I used the flower I can enter it in Squigglefly's blog challenge!  Have you played with us yet?


4 comments:

Faith A said...

Agree with you, this character is so funny, I love what you have done with her, a fab card.

bumblebee creations said...

heehee!! I love this Holly!! She is awesome!! And the sentiment is hilarious!!

Pat said...

I LOVE that image and the sentiment is spot on!! ROFL

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Ha ha! I love that sentiment, too cute with that image. Love the green too. Cheers, Holley