Monday, March 17, 2014

Don't Criticize

I hope you had a good weekend!  Mine was pretty great.  It was the perfect combination of relaxation, fun, and productiveness.  I made several cards for different challenges.  This one was for the Greeting Card Challenge at the Outlawz where the theme was Coffee and Friends.  




I used Shy Bear Cup A Joe Bear by Lynne Stansbery.  The sentiment was computer generated.  I used Copic markers to color it, and I added a little bit of crystal lacquer to the coffee for some shine.  The embossed flap is held down by the sentiment.  When you open it, it looks like this




Today starts a brand new challenge on the Squigglefly Blog!  I hope you'll check it out and play along with us!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

Linda W. said...

Holly! I love this card - a new fold to me! You sure have a million sentiments to choose from - being a coffee lover, this one is a great one for me! Wanna share gf??? :) Did you see you won a few prizes in the past at OUTLAWZ??

Sue H said...

I love this card! The sediment is perfect. Take care.