Thursday, March 20, 2014

Have A Grande Day!

Another challenge card today!  This one is for the Alcohol marker challenge at the Outlawz and the challenge is fairies.  I love this plump little house fairy from Squigglefly.  The image has words on it, but I cropped them out and used a sentiment of my own that I computer generated.  



I colored the image with Copic markers and added some crystal lacquer to her eyeglasses.  I also added a crocheted flower with a green brad center and some glitter to her little wings!  I think it turned out really cute.

Psst!  There's still time to play in Squigglefly's challenge and I know there's no winner yet!

4 comments:

Becky said...

What a fabulous image Holly. I love this card! :)

Shawna said...

It did turn out really cute! Love it. The lacquered on the glasses is a great touch as is the glittery wings. Let's have another cup of coffee :-)

nwilliams6 said...

How super fun is this card!!!! Love that fun image and your coloring is awesome! Fun, fun, fun! Today I am spending the day making birthday cards to this is inspiring me! Fun!!! Hugz!

Desire Fourie said...

Just love it, its so fun.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}