Tuesday, March 18, 2014

How About A Little Mood Music?


Hi everyone!  I've got a card today that I made for the Color Challenge on the Outlawz where they gave you one color - fluffy white, and then you had to choose two other colors.  You also had to add some kind of twist.  

The Divine Bovine's at Squigglefly have always been near and dear to my heart because there are so many corny puns you can use with them, and I am a real lover of puns!  This particular one is called Divine Bovine Bath.  


My fluffy white is the soap bubbles, and my other two colors are pink and brown.  I have chosen glitter to be my twist.




5 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Holly, this is just too cute. I love the sentiment.

Linda W. said...

This is absolutely adorable - especially the moo-d music!!! You are too cute with your sentiments - a total natural!!! Good luck in the Outlawz Challenge!

Faith A said...

I LOVE this Holly, such a different take on the bath soak. Great papers and colours too.

After paying my credit card off I'll have to add this to it. LOL

nwilliams6 said...

Fun card! Great coloring on this super image and your papers are perfect!!!! Hugz!

Faith A said...

Hi Holly, I cased your card on my blog

http://daffodil-faitha.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/mood-music.html.

Hope you like my interpretation. I just had to have the image LOL. Thanks for the sentiment.