Tuesday, March 11, 2014

katie's card

Good morning!  Today's card is not one of my favorites, but I do know that the person getting this card will love it because it's got two things she loves - boston terriers and cupcakes!





I used the Boston Terrier by Enid Barnes and the Celebration Cupcake by Pamela Lehto.   The party hat came from Party Dude by Marlene Shaw.    I added lots of texture to the cupcake for the icing with liquid applique.  I also cut a little piece of fuzzy sparkly stuff for the top of the party hat.

It's going to be pretty warm here today - about 80 degrees.  It's almost time to get Riley's fur shaved down for the summer.  We stayed out and played with the dogs until about 7:00 last night, but then the mosquitoes came and made us go inside.  Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Oh, I love this card and that Boston terrier. How cute that you put his party hat on, I like it.

Faith A said...

Another fab fun card and that sentiment is right on the spot!

Tammy said...

I had to look twice, I thought you might have used real icing! Fantastic card!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Holly, I like the dog the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

bumblebee creations said...

you always come up with the best sentiments!! love it Holly!

Pat said...

You may not love it but I sure do! That card is colorful, embellished to the hilt and fun!!