Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ladybug Fun

The clean and simple challenge at the Outlawz this week is ladybugs!  I had such fun making my card mainly because of the quirky ladybug image from Monica Estill called Ladybug Shower.  Monica has several fun ladybug images in Squigglefly's shop - you should go check them out!


I computer generated my sentiment and added some ladybug paper along with a border.  I thought the paper and the border together looked kind of like a shower curtain which went well with the image.  Get a load of the two bunny slippers in the image!


5 comments:

Faith A said...

Oh! another to LOVE, a GREAT card and sentiment.

Becky said...

Holly, this is just too cute! Love the lady bug paper too.

Elaine M said...

too too too cute!

Tammy said...

Ha-ha, too cute, love the image and the sentiment is just perfect! Great job Holly!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is just too stinking cute!