Monday, March 3, 2014

Pick Two Colors

Hi everyone!  I hope your weekend was a fun one.  I had a great one.  I got to spend some quality time with my best friend on Saturday, and I still managed to get my grocery shopping and weekly cooking done.  I even squeezed in some play time in my craft room!  And to top things off with whipped cream and a cherry - we had a winter storm move through last night so I have the day off today to play more!  Can you tell I'm a happy camper?

Squigglefly had a new release of images over the weekend.  I hope you've had a chance to check them out!  There is a brand new challenge on the blog today, and I'm filling in for Kathy Bradley who is still recovering from her surgery.  The challenge is to use your two favorite colors.  I went with blue and brown for my color combination, and I'm using the very new Floppy Eared Rabbit by Pamela Lehto.  The sentiment is from a set called Easter Sentiments by Paulette Long.


I colored the image with Copic markers and stamped some grass sprigs over the green.  The sky is chalked.  I think this bunny is so sweet!  I hope you'll play along with us this week!

9 comments:

Linda W. said...

I love this rabbit! Beautiful coloring Holly and I'm always amazed at the xtra time you take to add sprigs of grass!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love this bunny - so cute for spring cards.

Pat said...

Such a cute image, and your card is adorable. I too made a card for this challenge using brown and blue!!

Tammy said...

Hope you got snow and not ice! Great card and super cute image!

nwilliams6 said...

Holly, this is sooooo sweet! Precious image and sentiment. I love blue and brown too. Great card. Hugz!

bumblebee creations said...

Ilove your little bunny....so sweet!! Thanks again, Holly! (I think we gaveit to my hubby now)

Faith A said...

Another brill card from you Holly, love the colour combo.

Sorry to hear you have had the terrible "misfortune" to HAVE to stay home and craft LOL. Keep safe and warm.

wannabcre8tive said...

Holly, your card is adorable and so wonderfully colored.

debbie said...

What a fun image and a great card