Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Is Popping Up!


Hi everyone!  I hope your week is going well!  I've got a great spring time card that I made for another challenge at the Outlawz - this time it's for Thursday Twist challenge and the theme is Spring!  


I made another of those folded flap cards.  The little flower on the front is on a pop dot, so the flap at the top tucks under.  The fun flowers are from Diana Garrison's cute set of images at Squigglefly called Daisy Pops.   I colored everything with Copic markers and chalked the sky.  I then added a bit of glitter to each flower for some added POP!  Spring is right around the corner, so these little Daisy Pop flowers will get some use the next month - plus the set comes with some great sentiments!

Just want to remind you all about the challenge going on at Squigglefly - it's an easy one!  Just use ribbons and buttons on your card!  You have until Sunday to get your entry in!  Enjoy your day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love this shape and the cheerful colors! Fun images too. Hugz!

bumblebee creations said...

this is just gorgeous!!!