Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Twisty Easter

Hi everyone!  Sorry for missing posting yesterday.  I overslept yesterday morning, and was doing everything I could to leave on time!  I hope you had a good weekend.  I enjoyed mine, but got very little crafting time in, so I'll probably be missing several posts this week!

The card I have to share with you today was made a challenge at the Outlawz where you had to make a card with an unusual fold.  I chose a Twist Turn card!  


I used the Easter Basket Builder Set and the Easter Sentiments by Paulette Long, and Three Easter Eggs by Pamela Lehto.  I glittered the eggs and added a small little butterfly sticker on the front of the card.

There's a fun, new challenge on the Squigglefly blog!  This week is to you polka dots!  I hope you will consider playing.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Holly,
Hope your staying warm, can you believe we are getting a snow storm tonight, with blizzard conditions due to high winds!!! Enough of snow already. :)
Your card is just dazzling. Wonderful coloring on the basket and those eggs are gorgeous.

Pammie said...

Hi Holly, Love the card, Please tell me where the instructions are to make it... Those eggs are so cute glittered.. Wink Wink

Linda W. said...

OH MY GOODNESS - I totally fell in love with this card the moment I saw it. Why haven't I ever thought of putting a piece of dp behind an image on a die cut - because I'm NOT Holly Young! LOL! Beautiful dear!

Loster said...

Great card, Holly. Very spring-like - makes me look forward to Spring even more. Great coloring.

nwilliams6 said...

Love the happy feel to this Holly! Great papers and image. Cute! Hugz!