Friday, December 26, 2014

Still No Baby

Well, I've waited to get the call that Jacob is on his way, but that hasn't happened.  So, later this evening Ashley will be checking in to the hospital to have her labor induced.  Her doctor predicts that Jacob will be be born tomorrow.  I was so hoping he would come on his own!    They would wait and let him come except that her company's insurance changes in January, and the hospital they have chosen will no longer be an option, so they have opted to have her labor induced instead of changing.

Thank you so much for all of the well wishes, and I will post pictures as soon as I received them!  I am so excited to see my new grandson, but I'm even more excited to see my daughter experience being a mama for the first time!  In the mean time, here are some pictures of the cute nursery they have ready for him.  If you look closely you will see the three pictures I have made.










4 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh such exciting times for you Holly! I hope he doesn't come until Sunday...That's my granddaughters birthday. Are you on FaceBook?

Carolyn Cochran said...

Just love the colors of green and blue! And the murals are fantastic-are they the stick on kind-adorable! so inviting for those late hour "get togethers"! So happy for them!

Linda W. said...

Feeling your pain! ;) He'll be here soon enuf. I love the nursery theme of outdoors! Beautiful!

Faith A said...

What a fabulous nusery they have created, so different to what I have seen over here in the UK. I love it.

I bet you are are all so excited.

x