Monday, January 26, 2015

A few more of my favorite things

Hi everyone.  Today I am sharing some of my most favorite cards I have made using images from Squigglefly.   As you can see, I really love the Gardner and the Divine Bovine images!  You had better hurry if you want any of them though because Saturday is the last day for the store to be open!


Image - Up A Few Pounds




Image - Floss Your Canines


Image - Gardener





Image- Little Diva

Image - High Steaks



 Image - Divine Bovine Valentine




Image - Divine Bovine Bath





 Image - Divine Bovine Beach



Image - Moment Of Truth

6 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

oh Holly, these are soo cute....gonna miss SF!!! Sure are some fantastic images!!

Becky said...

All of these are just fabulous Holly. Put a smile on my face :)

Tammy said...

OH Holly, I cannot believe all these wonderful images are being taken away! Each card is fabulous and the sentiments are too perfect and fun!

wannabcre8tive said...

Holly, I am loving seeing all the humorous card. Tell Lynne, I am going to miss her wonderful images. I am sad about SF, but I think you will get to enjoy that baby boy more now.
Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Each and everyone got a giggle on this end! Nice!

Faith A said...

WONDERFUL wonderful cards, love the fun in each one.