Friday, January 23, 2015

A few of my favorite things - Fawn Palmer

Today I am featuring cards that I've made using images from Squigglefly artist Fawn Palmer.   Fawn is such a fun artist to work with!  She and I have had a lot of fun coming up with sentiments and images.  I will think of a sentiment that I want to use on a card, and she has always drawn the best image to fit it!   I urge you to go take a look at all of her images before Squigglefly closes!

Image - Baby In A Tutu



Image - Bed Of Flowers


Image - A Winter Owl Too


Image - Granny Gertie Lifts Weights ( I LOVE all of Fawn's Granny Gertie images!)



Image - Granny Gertie Is Knitting





Image - A Friend For You


Image - Fairy Pig



Image - Hoppy Easter Bunny


Image - Knit One Purr Two


Image - Totally Pawsome


Image - Not So Manly Stanley




3 comments:

Cards By Jan said...

Oh WOW...you sure have been busy...LOVE all your cards...but the last one you posted of the sweet baby sure is cute...love the back of it too.....so sweet!!

Faith A said...

Fabulous cards, Fawn has such fun stuff.

Tammy said...

Goodness, I don't understand why your blog isn't updating on my blog roll, I've missed so many fabulous creations! Each one is so special and creative and the picture of the baby is just too precious! He's such a sweet little guy!