Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A few of my favorite things - Lynne Stansbery

Warning - This post contains LOTS of images!  With Squigglefly only being open for ten more days I thought I'd take some time over the next few days to share some cards I've made in the past with some of my favorite images.  Today's cards all feature images by Lynne Stansbery.  Believe me, I could have added a ton more cards to this post, but I did limit it to some of my favorites.  Lynne has such a variety of images and her style ranges from very realistic to cute.  If you take a look at her images and see any you like you better grab them while you have the chance!

image - Vanity Thy Name Is Woman



Image - The Old Sot (I LOVE this image and have used it on so many cards!)







Of course, I can't feature Lynne Stansbery images without the Shy Bears - there are so many and they are all such fun to color!

Image - Shy Bear Hugs



Image - Shy Bear Reading Bear




Image - Shy Bear Bouquet Bear



Image - Snail Mail Bear




Image - Up Close And Personal



Image - Story Time



Image - From Tiny Acorns


Image - Did You Say Facelift?



Image - Tulip Display



Image - I'm Thinking Of You



Image - Hands



Image - Pear



Image - Prairie Wind



Image - Potter's Shed



Image - First Haircut



Image - All Dressed Up


3 comments:

Becky said...

wow, so many great images. That first one made me laugh,

Faith A said...

WOW you have been busy, as always the humour is wonderful and a few sentimental too.

wannabcre8tive said...

I love all of the cards and you have colored them beautifully. Lynne has always been my favorite artist and I am going to miss getting her fabulous images.