Thursday, January 29, 2015

Granny Gertie Humor

Hi everyone.  Well today instead of showing you cards from the past, I have a new one to share.  This is one of Fawn Palmer's images from Squigglefly called Granny Gertie In Her Undies.  It comes with the sentiment I used as well as two more that are just as funny.  Saturday is the last day you will be able to buy this and any other images at Squigglefly you may want!


Colored with Copic markers.

I have lofty plans this weekend.  We are getting a new couch delivered tomorrow so my living room is going to need a little rearranging, so I PLAN on doing some heavy duty cleaning and spiffing up around the house.  Maybe the spring cleaning bug has hit me a little early.

4 comments:

Becky said...

hahaha! Funny card.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hilarious, Holly! Her undies really pop staying white!

jimlynn said...

Holly, I just had to go grab this one! TOO cute!!! Love your card.
Lynn

Dawn Frost said...

OMG I love that sentiment...I may resemble that sentiment when I'm that old,and her granny panties, awesome. Thanks for a great laugh!