Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Rumors and two new cards!

Hi everyone!  Well, I've gotten several questions about Squigglefly closing, and sadly yes, it is true.  Squigglefly will be closing it's doors on February 1st.  So, if there are any images you have been wanting, or if you have any rewards points to redeem - now is the time!

Of course, it's very sad to me because Squigglefly has been my baby!  But, the profit recently has not been worth the amount of work that Ashley and I have been doing.  On the plus side, Squigglefly closing will give me more time to maintain my own blog and make more cards!  I do hope you will stick around!

Today I have two cards to share.  The first one uses a Squigglefly image by Carmen Gamble called Winter Birds.  The sentiment is computer generated.





This card uses a free image I found somewhere on the internet.  The sentiment is computer generated.



5 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh Holly, I am so sorry to hear this. I know how you feel...when I had to close my salon it broke my heart. BUT ---- there's a grandbaby to keep you occupied AND it will be wonderful to see you making more cards! Hugs my friend.

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are so cute. I love the Winter Birds and their colorful attire.

Stef H said...

there's a reason and a purpose for everything. you have been blessed with a new grandchild and now onto a new phase in your life.

however, you WILL NOT be losing me as a follower or a friend.

i wish all the people who made SQUIGGLEFLY so popular all the very, VERY best.

great card too!

hugs :)

Becky said...

That is said to hear Holly. But I will still be coming by to see what you create..

Faith A said...

More Xmas cards, you are a good girl! They are so pretty.

So sad about Squigglefly, but I suppose if we had supported it more then it wouldn't be closing - hang head in shame!