Monday, January 19, 2015

Six Snowy Cards

Hi everyone!  I've got six cards to share with you today!  All of them fit in with Squigglefly's challenge this week too which is SNOW!  Most of you know that I love snow.  We haven't gotten any this year, in fact the past few days have been almost spring like.  But if I can't have the real thing, I can play like it's snowing in my craft room.




Image - It's Snowing by Carmen Gamble from Squigglefly


Image - A Frosty Cup Of Cocoa by Cheryl Grant Alger from Squigglefly


Image - A Frosty Cup Of Cocoa by Cheryl Grant Alger from Squigglefly


Image - Winter Landing by Brian Lock from Squigglefly


Image - Pete & Pat Penguins by Sandra Caldwell from Squigglefly


Image - Mr. Wool by Sandy Sommerfield from Squigglefly

7 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Awwww.....each and everyone of them are gorgeous, and fun!! I am so sad that SF is closing, but so happy that I got to know you all!! Dont forget to stop by once in a while!! : )

Becky said...

I love these cards Holly, especially love that snow man. He is on my wish list, just to cute.

Stef H said...

these are all great!

that little guy is getting big already! sheesh! time just goes by too fast!

we're having a great winter so far. all the snow we had (about 4") is gone. yay! if we get more, i'll send it your way!

hugs :)

Faith A said...

GREAT cards, especially like the embossed ones LOL.

Foofygirl said...

Greetings from Buffalo, NY! What fun cards, I love them all! I just read on another blog that Squigglefly is closing, is that true? How will we get our digi's??

Shawna said...

Love these cards, especially the one with the little snowman and the embossing coming from the upper right, like a storm is blowing in.

nwilliams6 said...

Holly, these are adorable - all of them! I love the sheep one the best though. Fun, fun, fun. Hugz