Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fat Cat


Hi everyone!  Well, my teeth extraction went fine.  I spent most of Friday sleeping and in very little pain.  Yesterday I got all of my errands and my weekly cooking done and even had a little time left over to play!  
We had spring like weather all day.  I think we got up to 70 degrees.  Unfortunately, I seem to have caught this nasty cold bug that's been going around so I'm staying inside today.

Here is a valentine I made yesterday using a freebie from Beccy's Place.   She offers a ton of really cute free images on her blog.  This one is called Fat Cat.



I used copic markers to color him with, and I computer generated the silly sentiment.  I also added some pink glitter to the heart charm.  Hope you all have a great day!

11 comments:

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Holly, this is such a cute card - and I just love your sentiment - it's "purr-fect". LOL

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is one plump little kitty. The sparkle on the heart just pops!

Carolyn Cochran said...

Very cute card! Love the sentiment~

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute, I love the sentiment.

Becky said...

I am glad your dental work went well Holly.
Love this cute card, that cat is adorable..

jimlynn said...

Hope you feel better soon Holly! Love this cute card and the kitty and sentiment are adorable!
Lynn

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness--I love your coloring on this card Holly!!!! So super cute! You are just the wittiest (sp) person I know.....you sure come up with some good ones!!

Tammy said...

Glad the tooth extraction is behind you and all is well! Hope the nasty bug leaves FAST! Super cute card, fun image and great layout!

Faith A said...

Sorry about you not feeling well, but you are still coming up with fab cards and clever sentiments.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Awwww.. To cute, that sentiment made me giggle.

Patricia St Martin said...

Hope your are feeling better, that nasty bug that going around is not fun. Love Beccy's free cat it looks just like like my Bubba very round. Cute sentiment. I shared your video on the envelops with a friend and she just loved it. Take care.
Hugs, Pat/♥