Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Five Cats

Well, I sure had a lot of fun with little cat from Sandra Boynton.    It all started with an innocent little Valentine card since he's holding a heart shaped balloon.  By the way he was cut out with the Brother Scan n cut.  Did a pretty good job, didn't it?  My opinion on this machine is still out though - I have had lots of problems with it.  


]

Then I decided to do more cats with the balloon in all different colors.  Here's my blue one.  It's a gate fold card and it stays closed by a little slit I cut for one of  the scallops to poke though.



And, here's my green one.


And my orange one...


and last but not least, my purple one.  I added glossy accents to the balloon on this one.

I still feel like crap, but I'm still going in to work.  I suppose I can feel like crap there as well as I do at home.  Three other people at work are sick with this crud too.  I just want to get better in time to go babysit for my new grandson on the 21st!  Wanna see a recent photo of him?



8 comments:

Sara I. said...

The cards are too stinkin' cute, Holly, and so is that grandson of yours! Hope you get to feeling better real soon.

Shawna said...

Look at that adorable face! He's saying "GRANDMA! You made me FIVE cat valentines? I love them all!" and so do I.

Cazzy said...

Congratulations - he is so sweet!

I'm still watching and waiting on the ScanNcut. If they give me one I won't say no, but not ready to part with my precious cash unless I am sure it is the best for me, the KNK Zing is the other contender.

Love the cards you did using yours.

Cazzy x

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are so cute. Great layouts. Your grandson is so cute. Get well soon so you can go spoil him.

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Your grandson is sooooooooo cute! Doesn't it feel great just to snuggle with them?

Your cards are adorable also - great creativity. I love to see how many ways I can use one design. Great job!

Tammy said...

Ahh, it looks like he's whistling a tune! What a sweet heart! Love each one of the cards, if its not cats, its dogs, just love them all!

*Vicki* said...

AW!! How precious is this baby!!!! Fabulous cards Holly, but the baby steals the show here!! LOL!!

Dawn Frost said...

Ooooh he is sweet you are so lucky! I'm waiting for my kids to discover how to make babies, lol! I'll be old and really grey before I'm a grandma!