Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hearts for Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day to you!   In honor of it being Valentines Day I am sharing several cards that all feature hearts.  I recently joined a swap where the theme was hearts or love, so I made these but deliberately didn't add a valentine sentiment.

 The dragonfly was stamped twice and I cut the wings out and popped them up with pieces of foam.  Of course I had to add a little glitter to the flight trail!



It's hard to tell in the photo, but some of the hearts are glittered.  The bigger heart in the corner is a sticker I had.

Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Holly,
These are adorable. I love that butterfly.

bumblebee creations said...

love these Holly! How is that Grandbaby doing?

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are beautiful, Holly. I love hearts.

Carolyn Cochran said...

Great idea Holly! Can be used for so many occasions~LOVE the tree with the hearts!

Tammy said...

Happy Valentine's Day Holly! Such pretty cards and wonderful coloring!

*Vicki* said...

WOW! These are all such beautiful cards Holly!! I really love the hearts you've incorporated into each one! I think that tree is awesome! :)

Beccy said...

Your Valentine's Day cards are adorable Holly, I love the colours you chose... they're bright and cheerful and remind me of candy! The glitter you added here and there really gives them a lift.
Cheers,
Beccy