Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New Etsy stamp

Another snow day for me today!  We got a nice blanket of snow yesterday on top of the approximately 1" of ice we got the day before.  It is really pretty.  Today it's supposed to warm up to about 38 degrees, so it should be melting off some.  

Here's a card that was fun to make.  The image is one I got on Etsy at Pink Gem Designs.  She is called Poppy In Sneakers.  Isn't she cute?  The background is my attempt at the video I saw at Marker Pop blog.  




8 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

So cute!! Love her name too...pretty colors!

Becky said...

snow, snow, enough already! Our tempts are in the 0's & teens, more snow tonight and then a heat wave of 33 degrees on Thurs. yepeeee

What an adorable card Holly, love the sweet image.

Faith A said...

Love how you have her sitting on the circle, great background too.

*Vicki* said...

She is really adorable Holly!! I love how you've got her sitting on the edge of the circle! :)

Linda W. said...

Oh Holly - she is so danged cute and I love her sitting outside the frame (could even be a lovely nite time picture using the frame as a moon and diff colors.) I have to try this! Have a great day dear!

Lenoria said...

Such a cute card and I love your background! We got up to more snow today also, about 5 more inches. It had melted enough yesterday that I actually was able to get out of my driveway for the first time since last Monday - so I am glad I went to the scrapbook store!!

Tammy said...

Sounds like you got your wish for more winter! Good job on the extra snow day! Love your sweet card, beautiful image and beautifully colored!

Patti J said...

She's totally adorable, Holly, and I love the out of the box technique you used. Cuteness! Thanks for the inspiration...