Thursday, February 12, 2015

Quick Birthday Card

Hi everyone!  I am feeling much better!  I'm still not 100%, but I know I'm past the worse of it and best of all I know that I'll be all well by the time I'm due to go babysit my sweet boy! 

I've got a really simple birthday card to share today.  This one uses another fantastic freebie generously given by Beccy Muir called Birthday Banner.  


I added a little color to the flower with Copic markers and dressed the card up a bit with a border punch and some embossing.  Super quick which is what I was after because my birthday stash was completely gone!

Hope you have a great day - Friday is just around the corner!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Glad you are getting better Holly.. Gorgeous card. Beautiful Spring colors, which can not get here soon enough :).

*Vicki* said...

This is very lovely Holly! I love the script in the background with your image and sentiment brought over it! Very cheerful design! :)

Faith A said...

Super quick maybe, but a SUPER card.

Tammy said...

Very pretty birthday card, love the image! It is so strange to see you use anything other than a Squigglefly image!